Wednesday, April 26, 2006
- Name: Inga Saffron
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Inga Saffron is the architecture critic for the Philadelphia Inquirer. Read her "Changing Skyline" columns.
- Architectural Rambles Through Philadelphia
- Jane Jacobs: 1916-2006
- The Last Word on Waterless Urinals
- Philly's Top Secret Green Building Wins AIA Award,...
- Tram Scams and Philadelphia's Aversion to Riverfro...
- A Window on Better Philadelphia High-Rises
- The Slots Hearings
- The Night Sky in Philadelphia
- Condos and Rumors of Condos
- Does this Sound Familiar, Baseball Fans?