Wednesday, March 01, 2006
- Name: Inga Saffron
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Inga Saffron is the architecture critic for the Philadelphia Inquirer. Read her "Changing Skyline" columns.
- Robert Venturi and the Dilworth House
- Tower to replace classic '60s motel?
- Remaking the Dilworth House - Once More, with Feel...
- Stop PGW's Meter Madness
- Mr. Architect Writes About 25th and South
- First New Market-Frankford El Station Set to Open ...
- Jencks: The Iconic Building is Here to Stay
- The Iconic Building Debate
- 15 years After the Fire: Construction Starts on On...
- Thomas U. Walter Was Here!